Tuesday 7 April 2009

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz


Release date: 9th of March, 2009
5/5
Label: Interscope
Length: 41:49
They knew it is the 21st century outside, it is too digital, it is too electronic and people do not like analogue things anymore. Karen O still sings though, and not a robot. It is less hysterical, it is less mad, but it is fresh and juicy like a morning egg! Smash it in your hand, then swallow your eye and jump, because you are zero anyway!
Recommended tracks: Heads will roll on the floor, Dull life, Dragon Queen

1 comment:

  1. karen o is beautiful and I love her voice
    for me her and pj harvey
    are the two most awesomest women in rock
    my fave track on the new album is runaway
    its my 2nd fave album of theirs for me
    just behind the awesome fever to tell
    I hope to see them live oneday
    hopefully at the end of this year <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete